- You can stay in your pajamas all day (or all week!) and no one thinks less of you
- You don't have to brush your hair - no one cares
- You can fall asleep at any time making napping very easy
- You have no short-term memory - this can be bad, but it can also be a good thing!
- The hair on your legs and under your arms stops growing - no need to shave!
- You always have a good excuse for anything...
- Lifetime Membership in the "I survived cancer and cancer treatment" Club
- You develop a deep empathy for all those fighting cancer
- You meet the most amazing, strong, courageous people along the way
"I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth"