Wednesday, November 11, 2009

House Blend Volume 2

We have the most amazing worship team at Community of Faith! They are extremely gifted musically and artistically; but even more amazing is their desire to serve God wholeheartedly and to lead others to know Him and worship Him. They are just real people with real issues who let God work through them and He does incredible things!







For the past few months they have been working on producing the third Community of Faith worship CD. The music was recorded live one weekend at COF and we have all been anxiously awaiting the final product. Well, in just a few short days the CD, House Blend Volume 2, will be here! I can't wait!


One of the reasons this CD is so special to me is that one of the songs was written by our worship leader, Donald Butler, and one of the worship team members, Amos Rivera. They were inspired to write the song from some of the scriptures and writings shared on this blog. The first time Donald shared the song with me it was a rough recording of him singing with his guitar. As I listened to his voice and the lyrics I just cried. It was beautiful and It expressed so well the emotions I've felt and the desire of my heart.


I want to give you a sneak peak of the new CD and share the song with you! Just click the link below. I hope you will make this song the cry of your heart.


LIVE WHAT I BELIEVE 


Donald and Amos, I love you both. Thank you for the inspiration you are to me!



6 comments:

  1. They are so amazing!! I love the song for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Need a copy of that CD. How will I be able to buy one from California?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been anxiously awaiting the new CD! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I will look forward to a link to purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Like you Laura-it's inspiration. I love you, my sweet friend. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete