Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Glory of God

I love flowers. I love to have fresh flowers in my house, and I love to have flowers blooming in the yard. I love every type of flower and every color. I just love flowers. I have received so many flowers in the last six months from people who had no idea of how much I love them. But God knows, and to me they were an expression not only of that person's love for me but also of His love. An incredible picture of the beauty and joy of our Creator. A sweet reminder that He is here and a sweet reminder of so many who are praying for me.


So, I thought I'd let you see the flowers I have received! I hope you love them too!





"The heavens proclaim the glory of God. 
The skies display his craftsmanship.
 Day after day they continue to speak; 

night after night they make him known.
 They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.
 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,
      and their words to all the world."

Psalm 19:1-4

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOH Gorgemous! Spectacular! Love, beauty and glory1 LOVE IT!

    BTW, I had lunch today with a friend who had stage 3 Colon cancer 28 years ago! Once it was gone, its never come back. It was back in the day before they were utilizing the Colonoscopy very much. She was 43 years old. She goes in every 3 years not for a Colonoscopy.

    Love love love love love love, Libby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I LOVE all of the flower pictures!!! I LOVE the sunflowers!!! They are so glorious!!! What wonderful people to give you such a beautiful gift of God's handiwork!!

    I pray that you have a good week!!!!

    One of my precious ones is having surgery at MDA this week... http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/taylorhendrix

    When are your treatments?? Are they at MDA??

    I will be praying!!!

    Please try to watch Dr. Phil on Wednesday. He is featuring a little girl I follow and she is fighting brain cancer. Please tell Dr. Phil thank you for raising awareness!!! We need to raise MORE awareness for these precious ones!!! http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate
    Love ya!!
    C.O.L.E.'s Foundation
    (Caring Openly, Loving Eternally)
    www.colesfoundation.com
    Email: sandy@colesfoundation.com
    24/7 Prayer Line 888-365-COLE (2653)

    Sandy Daron

    ReplyDelete