Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On a Positive Note

On the way home from the doctor's office on Monday I had to practice being positive. It takes practice for me. Here are a few of the good things I came up with.


1. I didn't feel sick when I walked in the house.
2. .........


Well, that's all I got! Like I said, I have to practice being positive. 


But since then I have been able to see a few advantages to having an extra week off from chemotherapy.


1. I get to go to Women of Community of Faith on Thursday night! I am so excited! I have missed my girls!!


2. I actually ate frozen yogurt the other day! Being three weeks away from my last treatment, the nerves in my throat have calmed down. It still didn't taste right due to the constant metal taste in my mouth, but it was COLD!!! 


3. I got to babysit Jaiden! She is precious!!




Hope you are looking on the positive side this week!


"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he."
Proverbs 23:7 

3 comments:

  1. I consider you one of the most positive people I have ever met! Keep your focus on the Lord and I am sure your list will grow!

    Don't forget your previous post about starting 2010 being cancer free. That is definitely positive!

    All the best.
    -=Ian=-

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that verse. I have it taped on my mirror in our bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not feeling sick when walking into the house gets 100 positive thinking extra credit bonus points for sure!!!!

    The taste of metal in the mouth is definitly not a positive but getting to eat frozen yogurt... absolutely another 100 bonus points!

    Getting to babysit Jaiden or any small bundle of joy, 1000000000000000 extra bonus positive points!

    (((( Hugs )))))

    ReplyDelete