Some of my COF staff girls! Love 'em!
We are preparing for six Easter services at Community of Faith, beginning Friday evening. Traditionally, Easter is the largest attendance we have all year. We have 40,000 Easter eggs ready for the Easter egg hunts! We have done everything we can do to prepare for the crowds and the chaos. Now we are asking God to meet us there with power and strength. Please pray with us that God's Spirit will move in an incredible way in the hearts and lives of those who attend.
Please pray specifically for the following:
1. Please pray for sunshine! Indoor Easter Egg hunts are not very fun!
2. Please pray for all of our volunteers to show up!
3. Please pray for no accidents, no injuries, and no waiting in the parking lot.
4. Please pray for safety of all the children who will be at COF this weekend.
5. Please pray for our worship team as they lead out this weekend.
6. Please pray for all our technical equipment to work without any issues - every cable, every connection, every computer, every switch, every plug, every bulb, every headphone, every microphone, every camera, every screen - you get the picture!
7. Please pray that God would give Mark exactly His words to speak.
8. Please pray that our first-time guests would feel comfortable and welcome.
9. And please pray that God's presence would be felt and recognized and that this weekend would prove to be the day of salvation for those who are seeking.
"The LORD has saved us! Let's celebrate. We waited and hoped--
now our God is here." Isaiah 25:9