Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun times!

We had a really fun weekend!

We had a great weekend at Community of Faith! Over 300 people were baptized! It was so exciting! And we had the most awesome volunteers who put it all together! I love you all!










www.communityoffaith.tv

And on Saturday night we had a mini-reunion with several friends from high school and college days! It was so much fun to see everyone! And I have to admit, we all look pretty good after all these years! : )


Hope your weekend was as fun as ours was!

2 comments:

  1. As I was looking at the pictures, all I could think about was... wow, I want to jump into their baptismal! Its breathtaking!

    And yes, you and your friends look stunning 'after all these years' :) Of course, I honed in on your shirt which is absolutely gorgeous! Love the color! :)

    Love & Hugs and may God's goodness follow you every where you go today!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    I have to say, you Blog postings have ministered to me more than almost anything I do (outside of reading the Word) on a daily basis. The openness and transparent manner in which you share has really allowed me to face things with the same deepely honest & personal way...giving God His place and seeing the best even when my emotions run against that. Thank you & God Bless.

    Steve Pryor

    ReplyDelete