I had the awesome privilege this past week to spend a few days with Sarah helping her get her classroom ready for the school year. We planned and cleaned and shopped and organized and worked for two days straight! It was so much fun!
I know she will be a great teacher! God has obviously gifted her to do so. I was amazed at all her ideas and plans for the school year. She is excited and nervous. Please join me in praying for Sarah and her students:
- Pray that God would handpick her students
- Pray that her students would successfully learn to read and write in English
- Pray that God would give Sarah wisdom to do the job and insight to meet the educational needs of each of her students
- Pray that Sarah would connect with the parents of her students
- Pray that Sarah would develop good relationships with her fellow teachers, principal and school staff
Here are a few pictures of her classroom:
We love you Ms. Shook!