Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lesson Learned

My friend, Jack, recently posted a message on his blog that really touched my heart. I encourage you to click on the link below and read about the lesson Jack learned. I hope it will speak to you like it did to me.


Jack Swaton's Blog 


How can I serve those around me today? After so many months focused on my own situation and my own health, it feels good to consider how God might want to use me to serve someone else this week. And I like how God always surprises us, just like he did Jack. One of my daily prayers is that God would teach me, and stretch me, and use me for His Kingdom and His glory. I hope you will make that your prayer today, and then watch and see what He will do!


"Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'" Matthew 24:40

1 comment:

  1. I love reading Jack's blog!!!! Everyone would benefit from his insights.

    If you would like to learn a life lesson, you can take a peek at mine from yesterday....its something we all need to know. A lesson to learn. Its not deep and profound like Jacks'... but, its certainly something you can learn from.

    May God use you so much that you are filled with joy! :)

    ReplyDelete