Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples" John 13:35
You know you are loved when...
- A friend makes you homemade ginger bread to help combat nausea!
- A friend sends you a box of Godiva chocolates!
- A friend surprises you (almost) with pots of fall flowers on your front porch!
- A friend makes you homemade biscotti to eat when nothing else will stay down!
- A friend gives you new pajama pants and slippers!
- A friend sends you beautiful photos of nature every week to remind you of God's beauty!
- A friend brings you a bag of crossword puzzles and magazines to keep busy during long days of chemotherapy infusion.
- A friend comes all the way from Mexico to see you.
- A friend listens and lets you cry.
- A friend spends a day fasting and praying for your healing.
- Friends gather around, lay their hands on you, and pray for your healing.
- A friend emails just to remind you that 6 months isn't that long and you can do it!
- Your husband still calls you his "smokin' hot wife"!
"But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us—perfect love!" 1 John 4:11